How To Make 2-Ingredient Cake Batter Cheesecake Bites
- 1 box of cake mix
- 1 8 oz brick of cream cheese softened
- Powdered sugar
- White melting chocolate
- Cream the cream cheese until light and fluffy with a hand or stand mixer.
- Add in the cake mix until completely combined, and allow to sit for about 1 hour.
- Roll into balls about 1 tablespoon in size and enjoy.
- If desired, roll your balls in powdered sugar, sprinkles, or extra cake mix. You can also dip them in melted white chocolate and top with sprinkles.