How To Make 3-Ingredient Bacon Jalapeno Poppers
- 10 jalapenos, halved and de-seeded (Note 1)
- 4oz (110gr) flavored cream cheese, softened (Note 2)
- 10 thin bacon strips, cut in half (Note 3)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut jalapeños in half length-wise and remove the seeds and ribs.
- Fill the jalapeno halves with about 1.5 teaspoons of cream cheese.
- Then wrap the stuffed jalapeno halves with bacon.
- Arrange them on a baking sheet, lined with silicone mat, or aluminum foil. (Secure bacon with toothpick, if needed.)
- Bake the jalapeno poppers for 25-30 minutes, or until the bacon is fully cooked. Enjoy warm, or at room temperature.
- Spicy jalapeno cream cheese is my favorite, but you can go with whatever you like.
- Smokey chipotle and chive & onion are great choices too.