How To Make Air fryer beef steak kabobs
- 1 lb beef chuck ribs cut in 1 inch pieces or any other tender cut meat- think nice steak, stew meat
- 1/3 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 8 6 inch skewers
- 1 bell peppers
- 1/2 onion
- Mix sour cream with soy sauce in a medium bowl. Place beef chunks into the bowl and marinate for at least 30 minutes, better overnight
- Cut bell pepper and onion in 1 inch pieces. Soak wooden skewers in water for about 10 minutes
- Thread beef, onions and bell peppers onto skewers. Add some freshly gound black pepper.
- Cook in preheated to 400F Air fryer for 10 minutes, turning half way.