- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Pour in milk and add salt. Lower heat to medium and bring to a boil, continuously stirring with a wooden spoon. Quickly add flour all at once. Keep stirring until the dough comes together.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 to 7 minutes. Mix in eggs with the wooden spoon until pastry comes together. Spoon dough into a pastry bag fitted with a large star tip. Pipe dough into strips straight into the air fryer basket.
- Air fry churros at 340 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl and pour onto a shallow plate.
- Remove fried churros from air fryer and roll in the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Source : allrecipes.com