Air fried shrimp with garlic and butter from the air fryer leaves no oily mess around the stove and it only takes a few minutes to make. This savory appetizer can be easily made into a meal with pasta or noodles any day of the week!
How To Make Air Fryer Garlic Shrimp
- 1 pound raw shrimp , peeled de-veined,
- Vegetable oil or spray , to coat shrimp
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper , to taste
- lemon wedges
- minced parsley and/or chili flakes (optional)
- In a bowl, toss the shrimp with the oil. Add garlic powder, salt and pepper and toss to evenly coat the shrimp.
- Add shrimp to air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Air fry at 400°F for about 10-14 minutes, gently shaking and flipping halfway, depending on size of shrimp.
- Transfer shrimp to bowl, squeeze lemon juice on top. Sprinkle parsley and/or chili flakes and serve hot.