How To Make Autumn Cookie Recipe Cook
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 heaping tablespoons of vanilla instant pudding mix
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup fall colored mini M&Ms
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar.
- Beat in vanilla and egg until smooth.
- In small bowl combine flour, instant pudding mix, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to butter mixture and stir until well combined.
- Add the chocolate chips and MnMs last and mix.
- Scoop cookies by spoonful onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes