Avocado Crack Dip Recipe – Delicious addicting ‘crack’ dip made with feta cheese, fresh tomatoes, avocado chunks, vinaigrette, and herbs. Can’t get enough of this healthy fresh blend. Perfect party appetizer.
How To Make Avocado Crack Dip
- 3 large avocados (chopped into small chunks)
- 1-pint cherry tomatoes (chopped into small chunks)
- 4 ounces plain crumbled feta cheese
- 1 small bunch of fresh parsley (chopped fine)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.5 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp or more of garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh onion or 1 tsp onion powder (optional)
- 1 bag tortilla chips for serving
- Except for the avocados, combine all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight, and then chop the avocados and gently stir them in just before serving.