- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
Prep : Cook : Ready In :
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and lightly grease a 9×9 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, eggs, corn bread mix, whole and creamed corn and sour cream. Spoon mixture into prepared dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top is golden brown.
Source : allrecipes.com