- 1 cup Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 12 potato chips
- 12 small pretzels
- 1/2 teaspoon Freshly ground coffee, for topping
- 1 (15.25 ounce) package fudgy chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Combine Baileys and 1 cup chocolate chips in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir constantly until chocolate is melted and smooth. Let stand to cool and thicken slightly, about 20 minutes.
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a small bowl, microwave 1/2 cup chocolate chips in 20-second bursts, stirring between bursts, until melted and smooth, 1 to 2 minutes total. Repeat process with the butterscotch.
- Dip pretzels and potato chips in the 1/2 cup melted chocolate. Let cool briefly until dry and dip in the butterscotch. Transfer to 1 baking sheet. Sprinkle with coffee. Let the pretzels and potato chips stand until the chocolate and butterscotch set, at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a muffin tin.
- Mix cake mix, water, eggs, and oil together in a large bowl until moistened. Pour batter into muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven according to package directions or until a toothpick inserted into a cupcake comes out clean, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the cupcakes from the muffin tin; transfer to a wire rack set in a baking sheet and let cool.
- Holding each cupcake by the bottom half, dip the top in the glaze and return to the rack. Alternatively, spoon the glaze over the cupcakes. Top with the pretzels and potato chips.
Source : allrecipes.com