- 4 apples
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Core each apple making a large well in the center and arrange apples on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix oats, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a bowl; cut in butter until evenly combined. Spoon 1/4 of the oat mixture into each apple.
- Bake in the preheated oven until apples are tender and filling is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com