- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (about 3 medium)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix oats, raisins, walnuts and salt. In medium bowl, mix bananas, oil and vanilla. Add banana mixture to dry ingredients, stirring until blended. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls.
- Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks.