- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 1/2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 (10 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup creamy salad dressing (e.g. Miracle Whip)
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 2 cups Colby cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring to crumble, until evenly browned. Drain grease. Remove from the heat, and stir the salsa, corn, mayonnaise and chili powder into the beef. In a 2 quart casserole dish, layer the ground beef mixture, tortilla chips and cheese twice, ending with cheese on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes uncovered in the preheated oven, until cheese is melted and dish is thoroughly heated.
Source : allrecipes.com