- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup (1-inch) sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce, divided
- 1 lemon, juiced, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cube beef bouillon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, halved
- 1 cup 1-inch cut green beans
- 1 (13.5 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 hot red chile pepper (donne’sali), chopped (optional)
- Place beef in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir until browned, about 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess grease.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, tomatoes, green onions, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/2 the lemon juice, garlic, beef bouillon, and black pepper. Cook and stir until flavors combine, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in water chestnuts and green beans; cook and stir until tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir drained ground beef, remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, and lemon juice into the skillet. Pour in coconut milk slowly; add chile pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer until coconut milk is heated through, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
Source : allrecipes.com