- 1 cup SPLENDA(R) Granular
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups frozen blackberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (optional)
- In a large measuring cup, dissolve Splenda in water.
- In a food processor or blender, puree berries until smooth, adding sweetened water gradually. Pour in cream, and pulse until blended.
- Pour mixture into ice cream machine and let freeze until mixture is very thick. Eat some right away! Then freeze the rest.
Source : allrecipes.com