- 2 (28 ounce) cans baked beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons pancake syrup
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 4 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the baked beans, onion, brown sugar, syrup, ketchup and mustard. Pour into a 9×13 inch baking dish, and lay strips of bacon across the top.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until the bacon is browned and the beans have thickened.
Source : allrecipes.com