- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 (8.5 ounce) packages corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Beat cottage cheese, butter, and eggs in a large bowl. Stir corn bread mixes into butter mixture until just moistened. Fold in broccoli, onion, and 1 cup Cheddar cheese. Pour batter into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool in the baking dish for 10 minutes before slicing and serving warm.
Source : allrecipes.com