How To Make Buffalo Chicken Keto Cauliflower Tots
- 2 cups Cauliflower
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 8 ounces Rotisserie Seasoned Chicken Breast from Prime Fresh Delicatessen chopped
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Buffalo sauce
For the Breading
- 4 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 6 Tablespoons Almond flour
- Chop cauliflower into "pearls" using a food processor.
- Add chopped cauliflower, chopped Prime Fresh Deli Chicken, garlic powder, egg, and 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and Buffalo sauce to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix ingredients together until well combined.
- Roll mixture into balls about 1 teaspoon in size.
- In a separate bowl, stir together 4 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese and 6 Tablespoons almond flour.
- Gently roll each cauliflower chicken ball in the coating, then form into "tater tot" shapes.
- Add 1/4 cup coconut oil to a frying pan or sauté pan. Heat oil over medium heat.
- Arrange cauliflower tots on their side in pan, in one half of the pan. (We cooked ours in batches of about 6 tots, but this may vary based on the size of your pan).
- Fry cauliflower tots for 2-5 minutes, gently rolling them from one side of the pan to the other, to ensure that all sides cook equally. (This is why we placed them in only half of the pan to start).
- When tots are golden brown, remove from pan and place on paper towels to cool.