- 3/4 pound carnitas (cooked pulled pork)
- 4 English muffins, split
- 3 avocados, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 1 (.9 ounce) package hollandaise sauce mix (such as Knorr(R))
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 8 large eggs
- Set 1 oven rack in the middle and another rack about 6 inches from the top. Preheat the oven’s broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place carnitas in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place on the top rack under the preheated broiler and reheat until edges of carnitas are crispy, 5 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast English muffin halves. Remove from toaster and wrap in aluminum foil.
- Remove carnitas from the oven and cover with aluminum foil. Turn off the broiler and preheat oven to the lowest setting.
- Return carnitas and English muffins to the oven to keep warm until needed.
- Combine avocados, lime juice, and salt in a small bowl. Roughly smash to combine and set aside.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Whisk in hollandaise sauce mix until blended. Remove from heat. Gradually whisk in milk. Return to the stove, add chipotle powder, and whisk constantly over medium-high heat until boiling. Reduce heat and simmer, whisking frequently, for 1 minute. Keep sauce warm while you prepare eggs.
- Heat 2 to 3 inches water in a large, shallow saucepan until boiling. Add vinegar and lower heat to a light simmer. Crack 1 egg into a small ramekin. Lower the ramekin to the surface of the water and ease the egg out into the pan. Repeat with remaining eggs, poaching up to 4 at a time. Poach eggs until whites are completely set and yolks are slightly soft, 3 to 4 minutes. Remove eggs from the pan with a slotted spoon and place on a paper towel-lined plate. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Place 2 English muffin halves on each plate. Top each half with avocado, carnitas, and 1 egg, then drizzle with hollandaise sauce.
Source : allrecipes.com