- 2 pounds riced cauliflower
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced, or more to taste
- 1 small red onion, halved and sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 ounces crumbled cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup pepitas (pumpkin seeds) (optional)
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, juiced
Prep :Cook : Ready In :
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil, ensuring the foil goes up the sides of the sheet to catch all the juices.
- Combine cauliflower, red bell pepper, red onion, olive oil, garlic, fajitas seasoning, cumin, and salt in a large bowl; stir until coated. Spread vegetable mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven for 15 minutes; stir and continue roasting until tender and lightly browned, about 15 minutes more.
- Top vegetable mixture with pinto beans, cotija cheese, cilantro, pepitas, green onions, and lime juice. Spoon into 4 serving bowls.
Source : allrecipes.com