- 6 pecan shortbread cookies (such as Keebler(R) Sandies), finely crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 6 (1/2 pint) canning jars with lids
- 12 ounces sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- Stir together cookie crumbs, butter, and 2 tablespoons sugar in a bowl until blended. Divide mixture evenly among jars (about 3 1/2 tablespoons each) and gently press (do not pack) into bottoms.
- Halve 6 strawberries for garnish, and set aside. Chop remaining strawberries.
- Beat together cream cheese, lemon juice, and 1/2 cup sugar in bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped cream and chopped berries, and divide evenly among jars (about 1/2 cup each). Top each with a 2 berry halves and cover with lids. Chill at least 2 hours and up to 3 days.
Source : allrecipes.com