This Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole is one of our favorite ways to renew a leftover ham. It’s a hands-down phenomenal brunch dish. In fact, it’s popular enough to bring out for dinner. Good grub is a winner at any time of day
How To Make Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese. Spread evenly into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown. Serve immediately.