- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup green onions, white and light green parts only, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach , thawed, drained and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium-low heat; stir in onions and pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are soft, about 5 minutes. Stir garlic into onions and remove from heat.
- Mix green onion mixture, spinach, artichoke hearts, cream cheese, Gruyere, Parmigiano-Reggiano, hot sauce, nutmeg, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until combined.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into two ramekins. Top each with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown and bubbling, about 25 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com