How To Make Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole
- 8 oz rotini
- 1 1/2 cup Shredded chicken (cooked)
- 1/2 cup Bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 16 oz Alfredo sauce
- 1 tablespoon Ranch seasoning
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese (shredded)
- Optional: fresh diced parsley for garnish
- Cook rotini according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large casserole dish add cooked pasta, cooked and shredded chicken, and cooked and crumbled bacon. Mix together.
- Add Alfredo sauce, ranch seasoning, mozzarella cheese, and 1 cup Monterey jack cheese. Mix together well. Top with remaining 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Optional: Top with fresh diced parsley for garnish.