- 1/4 pound chorizo
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 (19 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cook the chorizo in a skillet over medium heat, stirring to break it into tiny pieces. Place the raw chicken into the skillet with the chorizo; cook and stir the meats together until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
- Spread half of the tortilla chips over the bottom of a casserole dish; top the chips with the cooked chorizo and chicken mixture. Sprinkle the corn evenly over the meats and layer the remaining chips over the top. Whisk together the green enchilada sauce and sour cream in a mixing bowl; pour over the top of the casserole. Top the casserole with the shredded Monterey Jack cheese.
- Bake the chilaquiles in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbly and the chips begin to brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com