- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices canned pineapple, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- chopped fresh cilantro
- lime wedges
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and heat in the oven.
- Combine the chicken, bell pepper, jerk seasoning, and pepper in a large bowl, set aside. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, and coat with cooking spray. Add the pineapple and cook until brown, about 4 to 6 minutes. Remove the pineapple from the pan and set aside.
- Return the skillet to the stove and heat the vegetable oil. Add the chicken and peppers; cook and stir until the chicken is no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Stir in the cooked pineapple. Serve in the warmed tortillas and garnish with cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
Source : allrecipes.com