- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream (optional)
- Prepare crumb crust by combining cracker or wafer crumbs, butter or margarine, and 2 tablespoons sugar. Press mixture into bottom and 2 inches up sides of a 9 inch springform pan. Refrigerate.
- Melt chocolate chips in top of a double boiler over hot water. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a large mixing bowl until smooth and creamy. Blend in eggs. Gradually pour in chocolate mixture beating on low speed until well-blended. Add 1/2 cup sour cream, flour, vanilla. Blend until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 55 – 60 minutes or until filling is firm. Turn oven off. Cool cheesecake 1 hour without opening door. Cool completely. Chill several hours or over night. Garnish just before serving with sweetened sour cream made by combining 1 tablespoon sugar with 1/2 cup sour cream.
Source : allrecipes.com