- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated artificial sweetener
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter and sugar substitute. Mix in water, vanilla, and egg. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in the chocolate chips and pecans. Drop cookies by heaping teaspoonfuls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks. These cookies freeze well.
Source : allrecipes.com