The BEST chocolate crinkle cookies! Perfectly soft, tender and chewy. A lot like a brownie but in cookie form. These are sure to satisfy!
How To Make Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup confectioners sugar (more if needed)
- Whisk together the oil and sugar in a large bowl (or use a stand mixer). Add in eggs and vanilla and whisk until well combined.
- Whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly pour the flour mixture into the sugar mixture and stir until well combined. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Shape dough into 1 1/2 inch balls (I liked to use a medium cookie scoop). Place confectioners’ sugar in a small bowl and roll each cookie in the sugar.
- Place cookies onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until the cookies are slightly crisp around the edges and soft in the middle. Allow to cool on the pan for 2 minutes, and then transfer to a cooling rack.