- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 20 pieces
- 8 ounces Spanish chorizo, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch squares
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch squares
- 4 (12-inch) bamboo or metal skewers
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Place chicken and chorizo in a large bowl; add olive oil, sherry vinegar, oregano, cayenne pepper, black pepper, and salt. Stir until chicken and chorizo are completely coated.
- Thread chicken, chorizo, red onion, and red bell pepper evenly onto 4 skewers, making sure that each piece of chicken touches 1 piece of chorizo. Place finished skewers on a plate, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until cold 15 to 30 minutes.
- Cook on the preheated grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com