- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons instant tapioca
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 cups fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, brown sugar, butter, and salt in food processor; pulse mixture into coarse crumbs.
- Stir sugar, orange juice, tapioca, and cinnamon together in a bowl; add blueberries and stir to coat completely. Spoon blueberry mixture into a large baking dish. Sprinkle crumbs over the blueberries.
- Bake in preheated oven until topping is golden brown and the filling bubbles, about 40 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com