This simple recipe to get Cowboy Caviar fun, vibrant, and endlessly flexible. Veggies healthy peas, and legumes bring great chance irrespective of once you eat themso make sure you generate a bowl for the next barbecue or potluck.
How To Make Cowboy Caviar Salsa Recipe
- 6 Roma tomatoes diced
- 1 bell bell pepper seeded and diced
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 jalapeño peppers seeded and finely diced
- 1 large avocado peeled, pitted and diced
- 15 oz can corn drained (or from 1 cooked cob of corn)
- 15 oz can black beans well rinsed and drained (or make your own)
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro About 1/2 cup chopped
- 3-4 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup light Italian Dressing
- 4 medium garlic cloves pressed
- 1 tsp sea salt or to taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine diced tomatoes, chopped onion and bell pepper, seeded and diced jalapeño, sliced avocado, drained corn, rinsed and drained black beans and chopped cilantro.
- Stir in 3-4 Tbsp of lime juice, 1/2 cup of Italian dressing, 4 pressed garlic cloves and 1 tsp of salt or season to taste. Mix everything together and serve with tortilla chips.