Cranberry Brie Bites are an easy appetizer recipe that looks (and tastes) fancy. Tart cranberry sauce brightens and gooey baked brie are tucked into a buttery pastry in tidy bite-sized portions.
How To Make Cranberry Brie Bites
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese, rind removed
- cooking spray
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts
- sea salt to taste
- Place Brie cheese in the freezer for 20 minutes. Oil a mini muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Roll 1 puff pastry sheet out into a 10x14-inch rectangle. Cut the sheet lengthwise into 4 even strips and crosswise into 6 even strips; there should be 24 squares. Separate and press them gently into the muffin cups.
- Cut chilled Brie cheese into 24 pieces approximately 3/4-inch in size. Add 1 teaspoon cranberry sauce to each pastry-lined muffin cup; press in 1 piece of Brie and top with 1 teaspoon of chopped walnuts. Sprinkle bites with sea salt. Chill for at least 30 minutes and up to 3 days.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake bites in the preheated oven until golden brown, 18 to 20 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com