- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup grated Asiago cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon aged balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons grated Asiago cheese, or to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Place chicken breasts in the prepared baking dish. Whisk together Asiago cheese, mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, wine, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, and nutmeg in a small bowl. Pour evenly over chicken breasts.
- Bake, uncovered, in the preheated oven until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 40 to 50 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Top with black pepper, balsamic vinegar, and additional Asiago cheese just before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com