This is one of the best comfort meals I have ever had. It is so creamy and delicious you won’t want to stop eating.
How To Make Creamy Herbed Pork Chops
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 1 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning, or to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 2 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon instant beef bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 cups milk
- Season pork chops on all sides with Montreal steak seasoning.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook chops in melted butter until browned and slightly pink in the center, about 7 to 10 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Add remaining butter to the pan as needed so that about 3 tablespoons pan drippings remain in the pan when the chops are finished cooking. Transfer pork chops to a plate and return skillet to medium-high heat.
- Mix flour, basil, and beef bouillon together in a bowl. Stir black pepper into skillet with the pan drippings and cook for 1 minute. Add flour mixture and cook, stirring constantly, until browned, about 2 minutes. Pour milk into flour mixture; cook and stir constantly until mixture is thick and bubbly, 4 to 6 minutes. Pour sauce over pork chops and serve.
Source : allrecipes.com