- 6 chicken thighs
- 6 chicken drumsticks
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground paprika
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a large bowl and coat generously with salt, pepper, and paprika.
- Heat butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken to the skillet in batches, skin-side down. Cook until skin is golden and crispy, about 2 minutes per batch. Remove chicken and place into a large baking dish.
- Add thyme and garlic to the skillet. Cook over medium heat until garlic is fragrant and lightly browned, about 1 minute. Whisk in flour slowly into a thick paste. Add wine, stock, lemon juice, and cream and bring to a simmer, about 5 minutes. Add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted. Pour sauce over chicken in the baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven, uncovered, until chicken is not longer pink inside and juices run clear, about 30 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com