We all love steak and we all love fettuccine so we decided to share this epic recipe with you! Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is great for family dinners.
If you are unfamiliar, fettuccine noodle really are long, wide and also have lots of area in order they are able to consume more sauce than normal.
On the flip side, Alfredo sauce is more creamy, buttery and flavorful and pairs perfectly for this particular pasta. Still, even yummy meals like fettuccine Alfredo could become old after a time. Whenever this occurs, it’s really a fantastic time to put in at a spin to make matters just a bit more interesting.
Creamy Steak Fettuccine Recipe
To this end, we’ve got a delicious recipe for all you now that places a twist on the fettuccine dishes you could well be accustomed to.
To day, we’ve got a recipe for creamy beef fettuccine that’ll help use these yummy noodles at a brand new way.
How To Make Creamy Steak Fettuccine
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 c. milk
- 1 tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
- 4 c. baby spinach
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- Coat both sides of steak with oil and season generously with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook steak until your desired doneness, 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer to a plate to let rest, 10 minutes, then thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, make alfredo sauce: Add butter to skillet and let melt, then add garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Whisk in flour and cook 1 minute more, then add milk and simmer until thickened, 5 minutes. Add parsley and Parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes and cook down 2 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to sauce and toss until coated, then add spinach and toss until wilted.
- Top with sliced steak and drizzle with balsamic glaze.