This Crock Pot Ranch Chicken Recipe is so creamy and delicious. Packed with lots … Crockpot Ranch Chicken and Potatoes will be a new family favorite.
How To Make Crock Pot Creamy Ranch Chicken and Potatoes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 medium Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, not peeled, cut into chunks
- 2.5 cups baby carrots
- 1 large (23 oz.) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (1 oz.) packet dry ranch dressing mix
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 Tbsp butter
- fresh thyme, for garnish
- Spray a 6-7 quart crock pot/slow cooker with non-stick spray OR use a plastic liner.
- Place cut potatoes and baby carrots in the bottom of crockpot. Layer chicken breasts on top of the vegetables.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream of chicken soup, dry ranch dressing mix and milk. Pour this mixture evenly over the chicken. Place butter on top.
- Cover crock pot and cook on HIGH heat for about 4-5 hours OR on LOW heat for 7-8. All crock pots cook at different rates so be sure the chicken is cooked through.
- You can shred the chicken into smaller pieces if you wish.
- Top with some fresh thyme (optional).