- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sambal oelek (chile paste)
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons water, or more as needed
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded into thin strands
- 2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Combine peanut butter, sambal oelek, soy sauce, sesame oil, and water in a bowl to create a sauce that is thin enough to drizzle.
- Layer cucumber slices on a platter. Top with shredded chicken and drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top.
Source : allrecipes.com