How To Make Dairy-Free Homemade Hot Chocolate Mix
- 1 cup dry coconut milk powder
- ¾ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup 2 oz bittersweet chocolate, grated.
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ vanilla bean seeded
- Place all ingredients in the container of your Vitamix (or other high-powered blender) and pulse until the mixture is homogenous. Be very careful not to over-blend!
- Transfer mixture to an airtight, glass container and store at room temperature.
- To enjoy, stir ¼ to 1/3 cup of hot chocolate mix into 1 cup boiling water.
- Top with marshmallows or extra grated chocolate and enjoy!