How To Make Dairy-Free Matcha Ice Cream (Paleo & Vegan)
- 1 14 oz can full-fat coconut cream
- ¼ cup honey vegan: use maple syrup
- 2 TBS granulated sugar paleo: use coconut sugar
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ½ tsp matcha green tea powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Place coconut cream, honey, sugar and cashew butter into the container of your Vitamix blender in the order listed.
- Blend on high for 30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Add matcha powder, sea salt, and vanilla extract and blend until smooth, about 30-60 seconds.
- Turn on your ice cream maker.
- Pour mixture directly from the Vitamix into the ice cream maker while it is rotating.
- Let the ice cream churn for about 20-25 minutes, until it becomes a firm ball or the ice cream maker stops rotating.
- Transfer to an airtight, freezer-friendly container and freeze for at least 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- Makes about 1 pint of ice cream.