- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 10 ounces chicken tenderloins, sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- Mix garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, and basil in a large bowl. Add chicken strips; stir to coat with garlic powder mixture.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken, onion, green bell pepper, and red bell pepper; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, 7 to 10 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com