These Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are easy to make and easy to store in your freezer for a grab-n-go snack for a busy week. These fat bombs are for anybody and everybody that loves the peanut butter chocolate combo!
How To Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (I prefer chunky)
- 4 TBSP butter
- 4 TBSP cocoa powder
- 4 TBSP coconut oil
- 4 TBSP cream cheese
- 5–8 packets of stevia sweetener
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. Cover with a paper towel, and microwave for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave, stir and continue microwaving for approximately 30 seconds or until everything is melted enough to mix easily.
- Once melted, use a whisk or fork to blend everything together well.
- Use a spoon or spatula to evenly distribute the mixture into an ice cube tray, silicone mold or muffin liners.
- Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours. Once frozen, remove them from your tray or mold and place them in a plastic freezer bag or container (because they are so high in fat they should easily fall out of the tray).
- Everyone’s sweetness preference varies, so start off with less stevia and add more as needed. Do a taste test before freezing.
- To make it easier when measuring, 4 TBSP is equal to 1/4 cup, but I measured in TBSP’s so that the recipe could easily be cut in half if needed.
- You can cut the ingredients in half and make much smaller cubes if you prefer little bite-sized bombs, or follow the recipe and fill 2 ice cube trays with smaller portions (these ones have lids for freezing). Silicone candy molds are also a great option.