Crockpot Pepper Steak is a Chinese Inspired meal with plenty of sauce, bell peppers and onions. Great served over rice!
How To Make Easy Crockpot Pepper Steak Recipe
- 1.5 lbs of beef strips I used thinly sliced round steaks and sliced them into strips
- 1 green bell pepper sliced thick
- 1 red bell pepper sliced thick
- 1/2 onion sliced thick
- 1 1/2 cups of beef stock
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- Place the beef, bell peppers and onions in a slow cooker.
- Add the seasonings, brown sugar, and soy sauce over the beef and peppers.
- Pour the beef stock in the crock pot.
- Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 hours or until the steak is cooked through.
- Serve over a bed of white rice.