- 1 large onion, sliced into rings
- 10 center-cut boneless pork chops, trimmed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 5 fluid ounces water
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Spread about half the onion slices into the bottom of the slow cooker. Arrange 5 pork chops atop the onion layer. Repeat layering with remaining onion and pork chops.
- Pour cream of onion soup, cream of mushroom soup, and water over the pork chops and onion. Sprinkle ranch dressing mix and onion soup mix over the pork chops; season with salt and pepper.
- Cook on High until the pork chops are tender to your liking, 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Alternately, you can cook on Low for 4 1/2 to 5 hours. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
Source : allrecipes.com