All these Salmon Patties are tender, benign and yummy. Bites of salmon and the edges are the trademark of the poultry patties.
This really is a simple and exceptional way to utilize leftover poultry plus it’s well worth every penny to cook the salmon only with this (guidelines below). In packets that you might have in your cabinet, you’ll be able to replace with salmon or the salmon for weeknights!
How To Make Salmon Patty Recipe
- 15 oz. canned salmon large bones removed
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 small bell pepper finely diced
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. chopped scallion
- salt to taste
- olive oil or vegetable oil for frying
- Place the salmon into a medium mixing bowl, and gently flake with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix everything well.
- Using a 1/2-cup as a measure, form small patties with your hands.*
- IF FRYING: Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat (use enough oil to generously cover the bottom of the skillet). Fry the patties for about 5 minutes on each side, until crispy and cooked through.
- IF BAKING: Just drizzle some olive oil onto a large, non-stick cookie sheet, making sure that the surface is evenly covered. Arrange the salmon patties on the sheet and gently brush the tops with some oil. Bake at 425˚F for 15 minutes. Flip, and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes.