- 1 (18.25 ounce) package orange cake mix (such as Duncan Hines(R) Orange Supreme)
- 1 cup sweetened dried cranberries, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cake mix, dried cranberries, vegetable oil, and eggs together in a bowl until dough is smooth. Drop 1 to 2 tablespoons batter per cookie onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through, 6 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for about 5 minutes; transfer to a sheet of waxed paper to cool completely.
Source : allrecipes.com