How To Make Easy Twice Baked Potatoes
- 4 baking potatoes, about 2 pounds
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Poke potatoes once with a knife and bake in a 400 degree oven for 1 hour our until tender.
- When cool enough to handle, cut potatoes in half lengthwise and spoon out the inside and place in a large mixing bowl. (Leave about a 1/4 inch of the flesh of the potato still intact around the edges.) Set skins in a large baking dish.
- Add sour cream, butter, cream cheese, onions, salt, pepper, thyme, and milk to the potatoes and mash until light and smooth adding more milk if needed. Fold in cheese and spoon mixture into skins. Sprinkle with paprika for garnish.
- Place in fridge until ready to bake. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.