How To Make Eggroll In A Bowl
- 1 lb ground sausage
- 1 bag dry coleslaw mix (shredded cabbage and carrots)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- sliced green onion
- In a large, deep skillet, brown sausage. Meanwhile in a small bowl, combine garlic, soy sauce, and ginger; set aside.
- Once sausage is cooked through, add dry coleslaw mix to skillet and stir to combine.
- Pour soy sauce mixture into the skillet and stir, continuing to cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes or until cabbage is wilted, but still a bit crunchy. Serve with sliced green onion.