- 1 (21 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread apple pie filling in the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking pan. Sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, margarine, and baking powder in a large bowl to make a soft dough. Spoon dough over apple filling.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is golden, about 1 hour. Let cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
Source : allrecipes.com