How To Make Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies (Gluten-Free)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar*
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional) mini or regular, or chopped chocolate
- Extra chocolate to drizzle.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Mix together peanut butter and sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla and salt and stir until combined.
- If desired, mix in chocolate chips.
- Roll 1 TBS portions of dough into balls and place on baking sheet lined with parchment paper. (or use a cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto the baking sheet)
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until bottoms are just barely browned.
- Let the cookies sit on the pan for 10 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to cool.
- Creamy peanut butter. choose your favorite peanut butter variety! Allergic to peanuts? Any nut or seed butter should work well in this recipe!
- Sugar. Use granulated sugar or organic cane sugar for the best results. Note. I tired coconut sugar and it did not work.
- Chocolate. Drizzling chocolate on top of these cookies, or adding chocolate chips to the batter, is optional, but delicious!